Saturday, July 7, 2012

1.5 Week Update with PICTURE Update


I decided to do an update today because of how I am feeling.

It's been 11 days since surgery and today, I actually feel normal!  Woohoo!

When I got up, I hopped out of bed, showered and got dressed and realized something was missing....  DISCOMFORT!  Yes!  Finally!

I noticed when I was doing my normal things, that it was feeling normal.  This, to me is a big deal and it will be to you.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel and its coming quick.

I also decided to take some new pics and compare with my 1 week pics... Especially since there was so much change between 3 days and 1 week.  I will still take 2 week pics and post, but the image below shows Day 3 and 1.5 weeks.  There are improvements and good changes.  More to come!

Plus, they are starting to soften and move a little bit...  they are not the solid rocks that they were for the first few days.  I am really excited to see what Tuesday (my 2 week mark) will bring.  :)

You can see in the 1.5 Wk pics that:

My left breast is still a little more swollen and sitting slightly higher up (which is normal and can happen... the breasts can heal at different rates, de-swell, and drop at different rates).

Both of my nipples are starting to point more forward and look lifted up.

There is a marked roundness starting to show along the bottom and sides of the breasts.

The sloping of the breast from the collarbone down is starting to slide down and not be as angular as is was at Day 3.





It will continue to get better each day.  I am excited!!


More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment