Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2 Week Follow Up Appointment 07/09/2012


I went to my 2 week follow up appointment on 07/09/2012.

My PS was very pleased with the results however to speed up the dropping, he told me it's time to wear the strap to help them drop faster.

This is incredibly common and I was not surprised to hear the news that it's time to strap up.



Veronique Breast Augmentation 3" Strap

The  doctor told me to "wear it as much as I can".  So unless I am out in public (being that it's summer, it is hard to hide under clothes) I have been wearing it around the house and to bed.

From reading a lot of forums and other women's personal accounts, a lot of women complain about the strap and claim it it uncomfortable or hurts.  I find it to be more of a mild annoyance but neither uncomfortable or painful.  It is just more annoying to have on than anything else.

I also addressed the "lumps" I had in my armpits near where he cut me open.  He said its scar tissue and I am now able to massage it and the scars under my arms to help the lump and sensitivity to go away.

One of the "issues" which I had was my left armpit scar as well.  It was very lumpy and rather gross.  He said to massage it and it should go down and away on its own.  HOWEVER... he did say that if it did not disappear or if I was not happy with it, he will surgically remove it.

I am hoping that with massaging it that it will go away on its own.  And it does look better.  A 3 week picture will be posted soon showing the healing of my scars.

The doctor wants to see me again in 3 more weeks.  So I will have a 5 week appointment with him on 07/30/2012.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment