Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Personal Info/Stats and Pictures Before and After Surgery



PREFACE TO THIS POST:

BELOW THIS POST ARE PICTURES OF ME OF PRE AND POST OP BREAST AUGMENTATION.  THE PHOTOS WILL BE UPDATED AS TIME GOES ON.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT COULD TAKE 3 MONTHS FOR THE SWELLING TO GO DOWN, THE SWELLING/HEALING/IMPLANT DROP CAN HAPPEN AT DIFFERENT RATES IN EACH BREAST AND FOR THE IMPLANT TO DROP INTO THE CORRECT PLACE IN THE POCKET!!

IT CAN ALSO TAKE UP TO 6 MONTHS FOR THE BREAST TO BE AT ITS FINAL SHAPE AND TO BE SOFT AND LOOK NATURAL. PLEASE ENJOY SEEING THE CHANGES AND DO NOT THINK THAT IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT LOOKS TO BE ODD OR UNEVEN, IT IS TEMPORARY


PLEASE CHECK BACK AND REFER TO OTHER POSTS TO SEE THE PROGRESSION FROM PRE-OP TO POST OP: 3 DAYS, 1 WK, 2 WKS, 3 WKS, 1 MONTH, 2 MONTHS, 3 MONTHS, 6 MONTHS, AND THE 1 YEAR MARK.

This is just a little about me to give you an idea of my physical/medical/surgical information and stats.

It may be useful to you when you are researching to use to compare to how similar or different we are because that could affect who likely you are to have a similar or different experience as I.

I am a 30 year old Caucasian with no kids (and therefore I do not have the breast issues that some mom's have due to pregnancy and breast feeding).  I do not plan to ever have kids so I did not have some of the worries women have who want kids in the future.

Quick Stats:
- 30 yrs old
- Pre-surgery: 36 A cup (My breasts were small, but there was good consistency, shapely, and they were perky)
- Post-surgery: 339cc gel-filled implants to be a 36 C cup (still perky and even more shapely!!)
- Caucasian
- No children/will never have children
- 5'6"
- 120 lbs
- Non-smoker
- Very occasional drinker
- No recreational drugs (ever)
- Only 1 prescription taken daily
- Take a multivitamin and a vitamin C tab daily
- I try to avoid caffeine as much as I can
- I do not drink as much water as I should but I am working on that
- Very active lifestyle
- Physically fit (I do not mean I am a hard body gym rat, but I am toned with lean muscle. I run, lift weights,  bike, push ups, sit ups, stretching, occasionally do yoga, walk, etc.)
- I do eat red meat but I also watch my calorie intake and I maintain a healthy diet

I do not know how much any of this helped me if at all, but at least it gives you a little info on me and something to compare your own stats too.

Surgery Stats:
- Pre-surgery: 36 A cup
- Post-surgery: 339cc gel-filled implants to be a 36 C cup
- Natrelle "moderate" filled silicone gel implants http://www.natrelle.com/
- Bilateral sub-pectoral placement (the implant is under the muscle)
- Transaxillary incision (incision through the armpit)
- Surgery Date: 06/26/2012
- Arrived at the surgery center at 1:00pm
- In the OR from roughly 2:30-3:15pm
- Left the surgery center at roughly 5:30pm

The following are some pictures BEFORE surgery and a CURRENT comparison .

I do not have an "after" shot yet because at the time of this post, it is too early to show you what they will look like after they've healed.

I WILL add to this page for the 5 week, 6 week, 7 week, 2 month (8/26/12), and then 3 month (9/26/2012), 6 month (12/26/2013), and from there a 1 year (06/26/2013) photo.

I hope this helps you with some comparisons!  :)

Again, please refer to the start of this post about swelling, healing, dropping, etc.  This is NOT the FINAL PRODUCT!!!

Keep stopping back to see them progress!

The LEFT column are all pics taken BEFORE surgery on 06/25/2012

The RIGHT column are the most CURRENT pics.  


The RIGHT column are my 4 week Post Op Pics.

 Next comparison picture update will be on 07/31/12 (5 Week Post Op)   


























No comments:

Post a Comment