Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Finding The PERFECT Plastic Surgeon, MY Surgeon

Image
Finding a surgeon, even just one for an initial consultation, can be a daunting and VERY overwhelming task. And it is one of the MOST important things you must do to continue down the road to surgery.

Yes, you can Google surgeons in your area, read reviews, look at pictures online, etc. But, let's face it.... Even if you like what you see in pictures and read good reviews, that doesn't SHOW you anything. And seeing truly is believing.

Now, how do you go about SEEING a doctor's work in person?

My solution was simple... It was time to hit up some Chicago strip clubs!

Why, do you ask?

Because there will be a large sampling of women who have had BAs that you can talk too. PLUS you can watch how the breasts move, how they look from many different angles, and, just MAYBE, the dancer might let you touch them to see how they feel.

So it was off to the clubs for me. And I am VERY thankful that I went!!

I talked to any girl that appeared to have had a BA; The good looking BAs (to find out what surgeon I might want to research/consider) and the not so good looking BAs (to figure out what surgeons to avoid). I found all the girls to be VERY open to talking to me about who they went to, their experiences, and their suggestions. And yes, many of them let me feel their breasts.

Just a side note, I took time out of these dancer's night to talk to me and answer my questions... It was more then gracious of the ladies to talk to me and help me out.... So if you opt for this method, please do what I did, TIP the ladies for their time! They are at work, don't waste their time.

Anyway....

I learned SO much from the dancers (and even developed a new sense of respect for these women)! It was a great idea to go and it REALLY helped me to find my surgeon.

I found that the BA's that I liked the natural look, shape, drop, movement and feel of ALL went to the same surgeon!!!!

Of the ladies whose BA's I did not care for, several of them all went to a different surgeon (he did the work on each of them).

Side note: I will NOT be mentioning my surgeon's name in this blog. HOWVER, if you message me, I will be happy to tell you where I went and give you contact info for him.

So now that I had a feel (literally) for a possible surgeon, I researched him online, looked at his lengthy list of education, awards, positions held, accolades, recommendations, references, reviews, pictures, magazine articles, medical journal articles, etc... I liked what I was seeing and reading even more!

It was time to set up my consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment