Wednesday, July 25, 2012

4 Week Update and Pictures 07/24/2012

It's been 4 weeks and I am still loving my results.  :)  Time has been flying as well!  I can't believe its been a month.

I have been about to resume running (approx 2 miles at a time and then some walking afterwards) and I am working on my regular routine of push ups.  It still feels weird working chest muscles because I can feel my pecs tighten around the implant.  It's a bizarre feeling... not painful... just weird.

Below are my 1 week to 4 week comparison photos.  You can see some pretty decent changes, but remember, it will be another 2 MONTHS before they really settle into their pockets and a total of 6 MONTHS before they are all soft and real feeling again.

But the wait is worth it!  :)

LEFT Column:  1 Week pics and RIGHT Column: 4 Week pics

As you can see, the right one is a little ahead of dropping than the left, but they'll even out during the healing process.  

Next Update will be 07/31/2012 (5 week update and Dr appt)



  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on you Elizabeth. It seen that everything okay. Follow the instruction for your safety.

    ReplyDelete